How to link to an entire reference document in Vault PromoMats and Medical?
Annotate and Edit Relationships permissions are needed.
It is possible to link a whole reference document to another document if anchors are not needed to be placed in the reference.
In order to do so, follow the steps below:
- Click on View annotations.
- Click on the Link symbol from the Select Annotation tool.
- Select the text or image area where the link is to be created.
- Search the reference that should be linked to the main content.
- Click the Add Link symbol (+).
- Click Close on the Select Anchors window once the selection is complete.
The linked reference document is located on the side panel while in Annotation Mode along with any other annotations that may be on the document.
Vault Help Documentation: Using Link Annotations & Document Links
Knowledge Base: How to Create New Reference Links (Anchors) in PromoMats?