The EDL Completeness field appears Not Started for some Expected Document records in Vault.
The Expected Document record shows this status for one of the following reasons:
- The Expected Document is defined at the Study Country level but the related document is defined at the Study Site level
- The Expected Document is defined at the Study Site level but the related document is defined at the Study Country level
- The Expected Document is defined at the Study Site level but the related document has a Study Site value that does not match the Study Site value that is set in the Expected Document
The solution is to take one of the following actions:
- Add a new Expected Document that is defined at the same level as the related document
- Modify the related document so that its Study Site value or Study Country value matches what is listed in the affected Expected Document
Vault EDL Documentation: Working with EDLs in Clinical Operations
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.