Medical Inquiry, Medical Inquiry Fulfillment and Medical Insights pages do not have Edit, Delete and Clone buttons in Lightning mode on the record page. The buttons are available in Classic.
How to create these buttons in Lightning?
Users who had previously over-ridden predefined actions must re-add Mobile & Lightning Actions buttons to the Lightning Actions section. Then, revert changes in the Mobile & Lightning Actions section of their customized Medical Inquiry and Medical Insights page layouts.
- Open the affected layout.
- Hover the mouse on the Salesforce Mobile and Lightning Experience Actions section.
- Click the arrow in the bottom-right corner to revert the section.
- Click OK on the dialog box popping up, labeled Revert to Mobile Action Defaults.
- Save the page layout.
- Clear Veeva cache.
- Perform the same steps on other layouts for the necessary objects.
Once this is done, additional Mobile and Lightning buttons can be returned to the page layouts.
Note: The Clone button is not supported for the Medical Insights object in Lightning, only the Edit and Delete buttons.
Online CRM Help: