In the event, a record is deleted in Veeva Align. Does its Veeva CRM counterpart also get deleted by the Integration? Is it Allowed to Delete any Records in Veeva Align?
The purpose of this article is to provide clarity about the Align objects which are fundamental to be aware of in the Product. It does not focus on Feedback, Targeting (MCCP) or User Management, which are handled in their own way. In general, deletion, as an action, is prohibited as a daily task in these features.
Align is designed to store, track, keep data for historical purposes - commonly referred to as Historical Data. For this reason, deleting records is not a standard option for several objects.
1. Records which are pushed from Align to CRM to the respective CRM objects
- territory__aln -> Territory2
- account_territory__aln -> ObjectTerritory2Association
- roster_member_territory__aln -> UserTerritory2Association
- territory_product__aln -> My_Setup_Products_vod__c
Deleting Production ("Live") Territories, Account Territories, Roster Member Territories, Territory Products in Veeva Align do not result in deleting their CRM equivalents in Veeva CRM. Furthermore, this action is prohibited as a daily task when working with the records of these objects.
Instead of deletion, end dating is required. In the event a deletion occurs by accident, the CRM counterpart of the data may be stuck in CRM. Removing the CRM-related data manually is the simplest option.
While it is possible to recreate the records in Align, it is unfortunately not going to be sufficient. This is because the Integration Status 2 records need to be recreated manually which requires advanced knowledge of the product.
The Delete option is present for some Align-only objects.
Example: Account Rules, Projects, Footprints etc. The records of these objects do not have CRM counterparts.
2. Records which are imported from CRM to Align:
- Account -> account__aln
- ObjectTerritory2Association -> account_territory__aln
- Address_vod__c -> address__aln
- Child_Account_vod__c -> parent_hco__aln
- Product_vod__c -> product__aln
- Product_Group_vod__c -> product_group__aln
- Product_Metrics_vod__c -> product_metrics__aln
- Profile -> profile__aln (CRM Profile)
- PermissionSet -> permission_set__aln
- User -> roster_member__aln
- RecordType -> record_type__aln
These records must not be deleted in Align either as a standard daily task. Instead of deletion, the CRM Integration manages these records based on the modifications occuring on the CRM counterparts of these records.
- In Veeva Align, record deletion is commonly used for troubleshooting purposes, or resolving technical issues.
- Inactivation of records falls into the same category as deletion, it is prohibited as a daily task, unless the Align Help Documentation states at specific objects otherwise.
Example: Account Rules, Targeting Rules may be inactivated.
Align Help Documentation:
- What Is the Impact in Veeva Align and Veeva CRM if a Territory is End-Dated in Veeva Align?
- What is Meant by Historical Data and Resaving in Veeva Align?
- Is it Required to Inactivate Veeva Align Territories Once they are End Dated and Their Deletion is Pushed out to Veeva CRM? Is the status__v Field Relevant on any Other Veeva Align Objects?
- Is it Possible to Use Veeva Align and Veeva CRM in a Mixed Configuration?
- What Happens to Veeva Align Accounts Which are Deleted in Veeva CRM?
- Is Deleting the Integration Status 2 Records Safe in Veeva Align?
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.