How to find the Vault ID information of a Veeva Vault Instance?
The Vault ID is a unique identifier for each Vault. In the majority of cases, Veeva Product Support requires this information to be able to process Veeva Support Tickets.
This information may be provided in the environment field while submitting a Vault Product Support Ticket.
The screenshots below represent the steps using the User Interface of a Vault Sandbox. The procedure is identical In Production Vault environments.
To locate the Vault ID of a Vault instance, follow the steps below:
- Log in to the appropriate Vault instance.
- Click on the Tab Collections 3x3 Square icon located in the top left corner of the Vault User Interface.
- Click on the Admin option.
- Click on Settings.
- Make sure General Settings is selected in the menu located on the left-hand side.
On the right-hand side, inside the General Settings menu, the Vault Information section displays the Vault ID value along with other general Vault Information: Domain Name, Vault Name, Vault Version, Vault URL, and Point of Delivery (POD).
- The Vault User must have the necessary permissions to access the Admin tab.