In the Approved Email Administration tab, a message appears in the Vault Statistics Management tab:
Sent Email record(s) not found. Email_Activity_vod records created only for found Sent Email records. Remaining ignored.
This message does not indicate an error, it is a warning. It has no impact on the CRM Organization including Approved Email and the Approved Email Vault integration.
The cause of this warning is that particular Sent Email Records along with their Email Activity records are soft deleted in the CRM organization.
This process may be run manually in two ways.
- The Run button is clicked next to the Approved Email Processes row.
- The Pull Vault Statistics button is clicked in the Approved Email Administration tab
The Pull Vault Statistics process attempts to process all of the Sent Email records which have not been processed. Since these records no longer exist in CRM, the process skips creating the Email Activity (Email_Activity_vod) for these records, and the warning message is displayed.
The solution to getting rid of the message
- An Approved Document containing a Vault Relationship token with an associated material (Associated Vault Document) must be sent out to one recipient using Approved Email.
- The Recipient is required to click on the link associated with the Vault Relationship token.
- The Pull Vault Statistics process must be run twice. The Success along with 1 Row Processed message should supersede the Sent Email record(s) not found. message.
The message is superseded after the second run once a viewed or downloaded event from Vault is fetched from Vault into CRM. The time a recipient either views or downloads a material (Associated Vault Document), the Scheduled Job creates the corresponding Email Activity record in CRM. When this happens the count of the rows processed is 1 in the Vault Statistics Management section.
CRM Help Documentation:
- Which Functionality Does Each Process Job Refer to in the Veeva Process Scheduler in Veeva CRM?
- Summary of Vault Document Relationship Token Usage in Veeva CRM