MyInsights content cannot be deployed from MyInsights Studio to Veeva CRM.
A red icon of an exclamation mark appears under Deployment Status when attempting to deploy:
Some of the following requirements are not met:
- There is a Null Pointer Exception related to the External_Id_vod__c field on the HTML_Report_vod__c object. This can happen if the External_Id_vod__c field on the HTML_Report_vod__c object is marked required in the Org. This field is not a required field in MyInsights Studio.
- The MyInsights Content being published is of a type where there can be only one published MyInsights record at a time. Account Profile Overrides, KOL Profiles, and the home page Territory Insights Default MyInsights Landing Screen are limited in this way. If content, that is limited in this way for a specific User Profile/Object Record Type, is published in MyInsights Studio, and an attempt to publish other content of the same User Profile and Object Record Type combination is made, the Deployment fails.
- Verify that the External_Id_vod__c field on the HTML_Report_vod__c object is not set to Required in the Org.
- Verify that the MyInsights Content being published is not of a type limited to one at a time for Record Types and/or User Profiles.
- Verify that no other MyInsights Content of that combination is published to the Org.
CRM Help Documentation: