How does MyInsights Studio handle Sandbox Refreshes?
To be added to a MyInsights Studio domain, a Veeva CRM Org - whether a Production org or a Sandbox - must be in Veeva's Managed Orgs list. Apart from allowing Veeva to apply automatic upgrades to Orgs, certain CRM functionality requires an Org to be in the Managed Orgs list. This includes MyInsights Studio.
While Production Orgs generally maintain the same Salesforce Org ID throughout the Org's existence, Sandbox Orgs are assigned a new Org ID each time they are refreshed. When the Sandbox is assigned a new Org ID, this breaks its connection to the Managed Orgs list and MyInsights Studio. So the new Org ID must be reconnected both to the Managed Orgs list and to the MyInsights Studio domain.
When a Sandbox Org is refreshed, customers must open a CRM Support Ticket to request that the refreshed Sandbox Org be returned to the Managed Orgs list and reconnected to MyInsights Studio.
- In this request, customers should provide the username of the vadmin user for the Org and verify that the vadmin user's email address is valid. See the Related Documentation below for more information.
- If customers know the domain name of the MyInsights Studio Domain the Sandbox Org was previously attached to, they should provide it. Otherwise, providing the ID of any other Production or Sandbox Org that shared a MyInsights Studio Domain with the refreshed Sandbox will help our CRM Support Engineers determine the correct domain to reattach the refreshed Sandbox to.
- Customers can also include other information on the support ticket for the refreshed Sandbox, such as requesting reconnection of Engage Licenses, connection to the Engage Sandbox. or CLM Content relinking.
CRM Help Documentation:
- What are Veeva Managed Orgs in CRM?
- MyInsights Reports Display 404 Error or Access Denied After Sandbox Refresh In CRM Online
- How Can Admins Prepare A New/Newly Refreshed Sandbox to be Added to the Veeva CRM Managed Orgs List?