What are the steps in a remote meeting in Veeva CRM Engage Meeting?
The host can create remote meetings in Veeva CRM using Engage Meeting and following the steps below.
The host can use the Veeva CRM iPad app or Veeva CRM online using a Windows device with CRM Desktop (Windows) app.
- Send the invitation to the meeting along with the meeting URL and password using Approved Email templates in Veeva CRM or by sending an email manually through an external email client
- Reschedule the meeting is needed
- Invite additional attendees after scheduling a remote meeting
- Start the meeting at the scheduled time. Through the meeting the host and the attendees can collaborate through audio, chat, video and screen sharing
- Share approved CLM content with the attendee(s)
- End the meeting
- Record any additional details related to the meeting that can be used for reporting and auditing
- Submit the call
Vault Help Documentation: N/A