How to schedule a remote video meeting in CRM Engage Meeting iPad App?
The host can schedule a remote meeting using the steps below.
|Create a call
|Select Record type
|Add attendees if applicable
|Initiate the Schedule Remote Meeting action
- Create a call (meeting) for an individual or group in Veeva CRM.
- Go to My Accounts
- Select the Account record that the call is scheduled for
- Click on the Record a Call icon on the top bar menu
- Select a Record type. The Report Type must be configured to support remote meetings.
- Select Datetime. Select the meeting date and time.
- Add attendees when applicable. If it is a group, each of the participants needs to be added.
- Initiate the Schedule Remote Meeting action by selecting this option in the ellipsis (3 dots) More Actions menu on the right side of the screen. When completed, click on the information (i) icon next to the Remote Meeting created to edit the default meeting name and add a meeting description. Click on Done on the right side of the screen and Save the call by clicking on the More Actions menu. A unique URL and ID meeting are generated for the attendee.
Go to the Timeline view on the top bar menu to verify the meeting. The remote meeting can be identified by the video icon .
- Have an active Internet connection
- Select a Record type that supports Remote Meetings
- Be assigned an Engage Meeting License
CRM Online help: Engage Meeting Overview