How to send meeting invites in CRM Engage Meeting?
CRM Engage Meeting invites can be sent Manually or using Veeva Approved Email.
- Send invites manually: The host can manually copy and paste the meeting details into an invite using their preferred email client
- Click on the information (i) icon next to the meeting. If the meeting is with a group, click the Send Invitations link on the meeting.
- A unique participant URL is displayed for each attendee on the call (meeting).
- Click the icon next to the participant URL to copy the URL.
- Create the invite(s) including the URL using a preferred email client.
- Send invites using Veeva Approved Email: The Send Invitation option will be available for organisations using Approved Email. The email template will dynamically insert the meeting details
- A list of approved Engage Meeting Invite templates is displayed.
- Select the relevant template, edit it and send the email to the attendee(s).
- Approved Emails can be used to send reminder emails to the attendee(s).
CRM user attendees can not receive Approve Email invites.
CRM Online help: Scheduling and Starting an Engage Meeting