Why is an Approved Document missing from the available templates a user can select on the Approved Email Send Email page of Veeva CRM?
There are a number of reasons an Email Template/Approved Document may not appear in the list of available templates on the Send Email page. These are primarily related to the User's permissions, security, or access to the Approved Document record.
Admins should ensure the initial configuration for Approved Email end-users is complete, including all of the required Object Level Security (OLS) and Field Level Security (FLS) requirements.
Additional settings admins can enable (check) include:
Record Type Access - Does the user have access to the required record type of the Approved Document?
- Ensure the Approved Document is marked with the Record Type Email Template. Approved Documents with other record types will not appear in the Send Email screen.
- Sharing Rules - Is the document shared with the user? The user should be able to view the Approved Document record in Veeva CRM online.
- My Setup - Is the product listed on the Product_vod field of the Approved Document assigned to the user in My Setup?
- Product FLS - Does the user have access to the product listed on the Product_vod field of the Approved Document?
- Status - Documents not in Approved status will not display to the user unless the user is an Approved Email Content Admin. Documents in Staged status will display to the user if they are an Approved Email Content Admin.
CRM Help Documentation: