Why the New Account button does not appear on Network Account search in Shadow mode?
The following combination enables Shadow mode:
- Data Change Request Mode (Veeva Settings) = 2
- Create Unverified feature is enabled in the customer Network.
The following combination enables Create Unverified:
- Log in as a Network admin user in the customer network.
- Click the Admin bar from the upper-right corner.
- Click Settings -->Workflow Settings.
The Create Unverified feature is available in Online and iPad platforms only. The New Account button does not appear on the Network Account Search on the Windows platform.
Veeva CRM Help: Creating Unverified Records
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for advice to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.