What permissions are required in order to use the Create Presentation action in Vault?
In order to use the Create Presentation action in Vault, the following permissions are required:
- The Edit Document, Edit Fields, Version, and Start Workflow permissions in the current document lifecycle state of the document on which you want to perform this action
- The Document: Download Rendition permission in the Permission Set that is associated with the Security Profile of the affected user
- The Create Document permission granted to the affected user in the Multichannel Slide (or similar) document type configuration
- The Create Document and Create Binder permissions granted to the affected user in the Multichannel Presentation (or similar) document type configuration
If the user is attempting to create a multichannel presentation as a new version of an existing multichannel presentation, the following permissions are also required:
- The Version permission in the Draft state of the CRM Content Lifecycle (or the document lifecycle that is being used by the Multichannel Slide document type)
- The Version permission in the Draft state of the Binder Lifecycle (or the document lifecycle that is being used by the Multichannel Presentation document type)
- Vault CLM & Engage Documentation: Related Permissions
- Vault CLM & Engage Documentation: Using Create Presentation (PromoMats & MedComms)
- Vault Lifecycle Documentation: Defining Document Role Permissions (Security Settings)
- Vault User Admin Documentation: Managing Security Profiles & Permission Sets
- Vault Document Admin Documentation: Configuring Document Types
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.