The scheduled Approved Emails are not sent even though the End-User and the Integration User have Field Level Security (FLS) edit permission to the Scheduled_Send_Datetime_vod field on the Sent_Email_vod object.
The Approved Email Processes are not activated in the Veeva Process Scheduler.
Schedule the Approved Email Processes as follows:
- Log in Online with a System Administrator.
- Go to Veeva Process Scheduler.
- Click Edit next to Approved Email Processes.
- Set the desired time interval:
- Click Save.
- When successfully scheduled the process is shown as below:
The Approved Email Process runs an incremental sync from Vault to update the Approved Documents and sends the Sent Email records with Saved_vod and Scheduled_vod status.
CRM Help Documentation:
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.