How to start a multi-document workflow from the Library tab in Vault PromoMats and Medical?
Multi-Channel Actions permission, and the State Behavior must be set as Execute or the user must have a Role Override for the workflow.
The user can start a multi-document workflow from the Library following the steps below:
- From the Library tab, select the View and filter the Library.
- Click on the All Actions on the right-hand side of the screen and select Start Document Workflow.
- Select the workflow from the drop-down menu and click Continue.
- Select the tasks needed, the due date and any other required fields.
- Click Start.
- How to Start a Multi-Document Workflow from the Cart in PromoMats?
- How to Start a Multi-Document Workflow from a Binder in PromoMats?
- How to Start a Multi-Document Workflow from Report Section in PromoMats?