How to start a multi-document workflow from the reports section in PromoMats?
Multi-Channel Actions and Create Report permission and the State Behavior of the workflow set as Execute is needed.
The user can start a multi-document workflow from the report results following the steps below:
- From the Reports tab, create the Report and filter as needed. Run the report.
- Select the affected Report.
- From the All Actions menu, select Start Document Workflow.
- Select the workflow from the drop-down menu and click Continue.
- Select the tasks needed and any other required fields.
- Click Start.
- How to Start a Multi-Document Workflow from the Library in PromoMats?
- How to Start a Multi-Document Workflow from the Cart in PromoMats?
- How to Start a Multi-Document Workflow from a Binder in PromoMats?
- How to Create a New Report in PromoMats?
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.