How to start a multi-document workflow from the Cart in PromoMats?
Multi-Channel Actions permission and the State Behavior of the workflow set as Execute is needed.
The user can start a multi-document workflow from the Cart following the steps below:
- Locate the affected documents from the Library and add them to My Cart.
- Click on the My Cart icon on the top right corner of the account.
- From the Cart section, click on the All Actions menu and then Start Document Workflow.
- Select the affected workflow from the drop-down menu and click Continue.
- Select the tasks needed, the due date and any other required fields.
- Click Start.
- How to Start a Multi-Document Workflow from the Library in PromoMats?
- How to Start a Multi-Document Workflow from a Binder in PromoMats?
- How to Start a Multi-Document Workflow from Report Section in PromoMats?
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.