How to start a multi-document workflow from a binder in PromoMats?
Multi-Channel Actions permission and the State Behavior of the workflow set as Execute is needed.
The user can start a multi-document workflow from an existing Binder following the steps below:
- From the Library, select the affected Binder.
- From the Compact view of the binder, click on the All Actions menu and then select Start Document workflow.
- Select the workflow from the drop-down menu and click Continue.
- Select the tasks needed and any other required fields.
- Click Start.
- How to Start a Multi-Document Workflow from the Cart in PromoMats?
- How to Start a Multi-Document Workflow from the Library in PromoMats?
- How to Start a Multi-Document Workflow from Report Section in PromoMats?