How to start a multi-document workflow from a binder in PromoMats?
Multi-Channel Actions permission and the State Behavior of the workflow set as Execute is needed.
The user can start a multi-document workflow from an existing Binder following the steps below:
- From the Library, select the affected Binder.
- From the Compact view of the binder, click on the All Actions menu and then select Start Document workflow.
- Select the workflow from the drop-down menu and click Continue.
- Select the tasks needed and any other required fields.
- Click Start.
- How to Start a Multi-Document Workflow from the Cart in PromoMats?
- How to Start a Multi-Document Workflow from the Library in PromoMats?
- How to Start a Multi-Document Workflow from Report Section in PromoMats?
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.