Why is the Engage Meeting Information Indicator not visible in a Call?
The Engage Remote Meeting Information Indicator () lists the information regarding the remote meeting - the Meeting Name, Zoom URL, Meeting Password, etc. - when a user chooses the Schedule Remote Meeting option.
The indicator is visible on unsubmitted calls if the user is the Owner of the Call. The Remote Meeting Information will not be visible to other users. This is by design, since the Call Owner should be the only user to run the call.
For submitted calls, the following conditions must be true for the Remote Meeting Indicator to display for the user:
- The user must be able to see the Call record.
- The user must have Read access to the Call2_vod__c.Remote_Meeting_vod__c field.
- Call2_vod__c.Remote_Meeting_vod__c must not be blank on the Call.
CRM Online Help:
- CRM Engage Meeting Link Section is Not Displaying Properly Offline
- The Video Camera Icon is Not Appearing in the Engage Call Page on CRM iRep