The Actual Call count of a Cycle Plan Target is not in align with the number of calls recorded for the Account.
The discrepancy can be caused for various reasons:
- The scheduled Apex job is not executed.
- The Apex job fails.
- The Cycle Plan is inactive.
- The Call record does not satisfy the criteria for the calculation.
Check the following:
- Verify that the scheduled job runs properly and correct the schedule as needed.
- Verify the job status under Setup --> Monitoring --> Apex Jobs. In the event of an error, make corrective actions based on the error report.
- Verify that the Cycle Plan is active (Active_vod = TRUE).
- The following criteria should be met to include a Call in the calculation:
- Call Date is within the Cycle Plan period.
- Call Status is Submitted. If it is Saved, then the Call date is in the past.
- The territory of the call matches with the territory of the Cycle Plan. Note, that the comparison is made against strings. Verify that there is no extra space anywhere in the Territory_vod field on the Cycle Plan record.
Note: The Apex job does not process Cycle Plans if the current date is outside of the Cycle Plan period or if the Cycle Plan is inactive. Manual data correction on the Cycle Plan Target level may be required.
CRM Help Documentation: Classic Cycle Plan