How to verify whether Veeva Align is connected to a Veeva CRM instance?
To verify the existence of a Veeva Align connection, perform the following steps:
- As a CRM System Administrator, navigate to Setup.
- In the Quick Menu, navigate to Develop --> Custom Settings.
- Click on Manage next to Territory Settings.
- In the event all of the following fields are populated, there is an existing Align connection.
- Align Vault Integration Id
- Align Integration User
- Align Version
- Align Vault Id
- Align Server
The fields: ATL Mode, External Id do not imply an existing connection. The Align Territory Feedback Mode field indicates if Territory/Targeting Feedback and which Territory/Targeting Feedback Mode are in use together with an existing Align connection.
Align Help Documentation: