How to recover the VTrans Folder (iPad) in CRM?
There are two methods to recover a VTrans Folder:
Method 1: Local device recovery
- Connect the iPad to a PC, launch iTunes and perform a sync in iTunes.
- Within iTunes, click on the Device Name.
- Select Apps from the left menu.
- Scroll down to File Sharing and click iRep. All VTrans folders appear for the users that sync to the device.
- Select the desired folder.
- Click Save to save a copy to the local PC.
Method 2: Sync directly to Veeva
- Check the Upload VTrans checkbox on the user detail page.
- The user performs a sync.
- Verify that the Upload VTrans checkbox is now unchecked. The checkbox automatically resets after a completed sync.
- Open a ticket with Veeva Support so the folders can be recovered from the Veeva servers.
CRM Knowledge Article: Unable to Retrieve CRM VTrans Folder using iTunes
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for advice to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.