How to Retrieve Crash Reports on iOS for Veeva CRM?
Veeva Support may ask for crash logs after a user experiences an iRep crash. When this occurs, a crash log is generated on the local device.
Sync With iTunes:
- Sync the device with iTunes on the desktop.
- After syncing, look for crash logs in the correct directory. (see below)
- Look for files that begin with iRep_.
- C:\Documents and Settings\\Application Data\Apple Computer\Logs\CrashReporter\MobileDevice\
Windows Vista, 7 or 10:
- C:\Users\(USERNAME)\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\Logs\CrashReporter\MobileDevice\
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for advice to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.