New Media is not being downloaded to iRep while syncing after sharing rules are updated.
That is expected. Whenever a Metadata configuration (such as sharing) is changed, a Database (DB) refresh is needed. It is possible to enable Enhanced Sync (Enable_Enhanced_Sync_vod__c), and mark it as true on the VMobile Object Configuration record for the objects in question, which also works to ensure a sync handles this.
To Enable Enhanced Sync please follow the following steps:
- Log into the org as an Administrator.
- Navigate to the VMobile Object Configuration (VMOC) Tab by navigating to All Tabs (+) --> VMobile Object Configuration.
- Drill into the VMOC record for CLM_Presentation_vod__c and Key_Message_vod__c.
- Click Edit.
- Check the checkbox Enable Enhanced Sync.
NOTE: The field Enable Enhanced Sync may not be on the page layout. If this is the case, then a System Administrator needs to add this field to the VMobile Object Configuration page layout and ensure the System Administrator user has Read Field Level Security (FLS) to this field.
- Click Save.
- Refresh the Veeva Cache
- Perform a Sync as the end-user.
CRM Help Documentation: How is CRM Enhanced Sync different from a Regular Sync on VMobile Object Configuration Records?