How to identify a record causing an error when running the MCCP Cycle Plans Process in Veeva CRM Online?
The following error is shown in the MCCP Admin tab: Processing error encountered; please review the details of the job with failed records for a MCCP object in the "Bulk Data Load Jobs" page in Administration Setup.
These are the steps to identify the record:
- Go to Setup.
- Type Bulk in the quick find area.
- Click Bulk Data Load Jobs.
- Select the most recent job that has failed records.
- Click on View Result for the Batch that has a failed record.
- Open the file that downloads using Notepad.
- Scroll through the document until an error is shown and copy the record ID immediately prior to the error.
- Go back to the same where View Result is clicked in step 4.
- Click on "View Request" and open the document in Notepad
- Press CTRL + F to open the Find window.
- Paste the record ID that is copied in Step 7.
- Press Find.
- The record of the ID that is causing the error is the next record seen after the Record that is located using the Find.
For this scenario, the Job ID selected in step 4 is for the MC Cycle Plan object. The record ID identified through this process was a record of that Object type.
CRM Help Documentation: Multichannel Cycle Plans
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.