What are the common Multichannel Cycle Plan (MCCP) Non-Supported Scenarios in Veeva Align and in Veeva CRM?
- Events Management and Medical Event Channels only support Team-Based Goal Calculations. Single Goal calculations are not supported in these channels.
- Events Management and Medical Event Channels can only have Channel Only MC Cycle Channels. Channel with Product, thus MCCP Products (Product-Based Calculations) are not supported in these Channels.
- Call, Sent Email, and Multichannel Activity channels support Single Goal Calculations, Team-Based Goal Calculations as well as Channel With Product MC Cycle Channels, thus MCCP Products. (Product Based Calculations)
- In the event, an MC Cycle Channel's record type is Channel Only, MCCP Products are not supported.
- In the event, an MC Cycle Channel's record type is Channel with Product, at least one MCCP Product should be defined below the MCCP Channel. If the MCCP Product is not defined, the calculation is not compromised at the MCCP Channel level, however, this setup is not recommended.
CRM Help Documentation:
Align Help Documentation:
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.