What are the common Multichannel Cycle Plan (MCCP) Non-Supported Scenarios in Veeva Align and in Veeva CRM?
The purpose of this article is to clarify non-supported scenarios in both Veeva Align and in Veeva CRM.
- Events Management and Medical Event Channels only support Team-Based Goal Calculations. Single Goal calculations are not supported in these channels.
- Events Management and Medical Event Channels can only have Channel Only MC Cycle Channels. Channel with Product, thus MC Cycle Plan Products (Product-Based Calculations) are not supported in these Channels.
- Call, Sent Email, and Multichannel Activity channels support Single Goal Calculations, Team-Based Goal Calculations as well as Channel With Product MC Cycle Channels, thus MC Cycle Plan Products. (Product-Based Calculations)
- In the event, an MC Cycle Channel's record type is Channel Only, MC Cycle Plan Products are not supported.
- In the event, an MC Cycle Channel's record type is Channel with Product, at least one MC Cycle Plan Product should be defined below the MC Cycle Plan Channel. If the MC Cycle Plan Product is not defined, the calculation is not compromised at the MC Cycle Plan Channel level, however, this setup is not recommended.
These statements apply to both Veeva CRM MCCP functionality and Veeva Align Targeting / Feedback functionalities.
CRM Help Documentation:
Align Help Documentation: