End-users are unable to save Multichannel Cycle Plan (MCCP) Targets as Account List on Veeva CRM for Windows. The button does not appear.
The issue is due to following pieces of misconfiguration:
- The MCCP_ENABLE_ACTIONS_MY_PLAN_vod field of the appropriate (Profile-Specific) Multichannel Setting record does not contain the Account_List_vod value.
- The End-user is missing Create object permission to the Account_List_vod object.
- Add the Account_List_vod value to the MCCP_ENABLE_ACTIONS_MY_PLAN_vod field of the appropriate (Profile-Specific) Multichannel Setting record. In the event the Call2_vod has been already added, use double-semicolons (;;) as the separator. (Call2_vod;;Account_List_vod)
- Grant Create Object permission on the Account_List_vod object to the end-user.
- Clear the Veeva Cache online and Run Database Refresh offline.
CRM Help Documentation: