The following Article presents and explains the MCCP Data model briefly.
The diagram looks as follows, access the screenshot in full screen here.
I. MC Cycle
- Initial object
- Stores cycle definition: Cycle Name, Start Date, End Date, Over/Under threshold values.
II. MC Cycle Channel
- Defines the channels for the MC Cycle
- Stores channel criteria and weight
III. MC Cycle Product (Optional)
Defines which products are applicable to the Channel
- Stores product weight
- Inherits the criteria defined from the parent Channel record
- Note: A product that may be aligned to more than one channel will be treated independently from other products
IV. MC Cycle Plan
- Sales Rep’s plan for the territory
- Linked to an MC Cycle
V. MC Cycle Plan Target
- Targets (Accounts) that are within the MC Cycle Plan territory
VI. MC Cycle Plan Channel
- Establishes the connection between the Target Account and MC Cycle Channel
- Specifies channel and weight to MC Cycle Plan Target
VII. MC Cycle Plan Product (Optional)
- Child record of an MC Cycle Plan Channel
- Links Target and MC Cycle Product that is applicable for the MC Cycle Channel
VIII. MC Cycle Plan Summary
- Stores Channel and/or Product calculations for each cycle plan
- System-generated record.
CRM Help Documentation: