Users receive an error in CRM Online when navigating to a new page: Insufficient Privileges.
The page the user is navigating to is trying to open a Visualforce Page but does not have the Visualforce Page Access Enabled.
- The user receives an error while clicking the Capture Consent button from an Account.
- The URL appears as: https://c.cs1.visual.force.com/apex/Consent_Capture_vod?...
- The Visualforce page that is being opened is after the /apex/...
- The user needs access to Consent_Capture_vod Visualforce page.
Enable Visualforce Page Access to the page the user needs access to.
- Open the user profile.
- Navigate to: Setup --> Manage Users Profiles --> Select a profile --> Enabled Visualforce Page Access --> Edit.
- Enable the Specific Visualforce Page.
CRM Help Documentation: Visualforce Page Sections
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.