When viewing a Fixed Report in CRM Online, the user encounters the error message below:
There is no data for the selected filters.
Possible Root Causes:
- The Account is not in the same Territory as the Territory populated in the import file.
- The Account does not have all the fields populated, which is filled in the import file. The field values should match.
- On the Analytics Admin page, the fields are populated wrongly.
- On the Fixed Report, the fields are populated wrongly.
- The Primary Territory field is not populated on the User record, for a User assigned to multiple territories: Loading Territory Adjusted Sales Data
- Be sure to modify the Account's Territory or the import file, so the territories are matching.
- Be sure to populate all the fields on the Account, which are used in the import file.
- On the Analytics Admin page, be sure to select the correct values for each field.
- On the Fixed Report, be sure to select the correct values for each field.
- Be sure to populate the Primary Territory field, if the User is assigned to multiple territories.
CRM Help Documentation:
- Viewing Fixed Reports Using the Brick Hierarchy
- Loading Territory Adjusted Sales Data
- Configuring Fixed Reports