When a user uploads a media zip file to key message from CRM online, an embedded error: No such file or directory pops up.
So the user is unable to upload or update the media file.
If the org is newly enabled CLM, the org folder is not created unless initial set-up of FTP credentials is completed.
Initial set-up of FTP credentials is performed by using these steps:
- Ensure the Content Admin field is enabled in the user's detail. This is the user that logs into FTP.
- Login to the FTP server by the following information:
- FTP Host server: FTP Server info from Veeva Common Settings
Navigate to Setup --> Custom Code --> Custom Settings --> Manage (Veeva Common) --> Main
- User: Username of the content admin user
- Password: User CRM Password