Upon opening an MC Cycle Channel record in Veeva CRM, the following error displays on the Visual Force Page (MC_Channel_Criteria_vod):
Credentials are invalid.
The causes of this error are as follows:
- Incorrect Channel Criteria on the affected MC Cycle Channel record, this includes incorrect field API names, incorrect syntax
- Incorrect Channel Object on the affected MC Cycle Channel record, this includes the API name of the Channel Object, for example Call2_vod is used instead of Call2_vod__c
- Incorrect Channel Object, Channel Criteria combination are used on the affected MC Cycle Channel record, for example Call2_vod__c fields are in in the Channel Criteria, but the Channel Object is Sent_Email_vod__c
The solution is as follows:
- Query, retrieve, revise, correct the Channel_Criteria_vod__c, Channel_Object_vod__c field values of the affected MC Cycle Channel record(s).
- In order to eliminate the error to get the Edit capability (Edit button) back of the Visual Force page, null out the incorrect Channel_Criteria_vod__c field value on the affected MC Cycle Channel record(s).
- It is not recommended to place the Channel_Criteria_vod__c field to the MC Cycle Channel page layout, as end users are required to manage the MC Cycle Channel Criteria using the Visual Force page, in the event the MC Cycle and its data are managed in Veeva CRM.
- In the event, the MC Cycle is managed in Veeva Align, it must be corrected in Veeva Align, then using the Veeva Align - Veeva CRM integration, it must be pushed out into Veeva CRM.
CRM Help Documentation:
- What is the Code Equivalent of the Veeva CRM / Align MCCP Operators Used in the MC Cycle Channel Criteria?
- How to Determine Whether a Certain Veeva CRM Record is Managed by Veeva Align?