Consent Capture works Online, however in Offline the Consent Capture screen is empty. The toggles are not visible at all:
This issue is related to one of the following:
- The Consent Header does not have a Record Type associated with it
- The Approved_Email_Opt_Type_vod__c field is set to Never_vod
Be sure to associate the Record Type to the Consent Header (e.g.: Consent_Header_Default_vod) and be sure the user has access to the Record Type:
- Go to the user profile.
- Go to Record Type Settings.
- Click Edit under Consent Headers.
- Add the associated Record Type to the Selected Record Types.
- Click on Save.
- Clear Veeva Cache.
- Make a full Database Refresh.
Change the value of Approved_Email_Opt_Type_vod__c field on the Account record to blank or to Explicit_Opt_In_vod or remove Field Level Security (FLS) completely for the end-user.
CRM Help Documentation: Consent Capture Overview
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.