The Consent Capture page is not displaying Consent Online when there are Multichannel Consent records for an Account.
Check that the Capture_Datetime_vod__c or Opt_Expiration_Date_vod__c are not populated for dataloaded records.
When data loading Multichannel Consent records the following is true:
- Capture_Datetime_vod__c is required
- Opt_Expiration_Date_vod__c should be populated if there is current Consent for the Account.
Take the following actions as needed:
- Populate the Capture_Datetime_vod__c field on all records.
- Populate the Opt_Expiration_Date_vod__c field if the record has a current Consent record.
- Opt Type needs to be populated to the picklist item API name accordingly.
- Populate the Consent Type lookup
- Consent Line is required if the related Consent Header/Consent ype have one
- Content type is needed if the consent setup is based on Content Type
- Product is needed if the consent set up is based on products.
- The record type needs to match the relevant consent type record type.
CRM Help Documentation: Consent Capture Overview
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.